Sarvottam International School in keeping with its motto Vision — Dedication -Honesty. aspires to develop a sense of
belonging and pride in the schoolthrough:
- Commitment by all members of the school community to its caring ethos and academic traditions.
. Opportunity within a supportive environment for all to fulfil their potential as individuals, lifelong learners and
contributors to society.
- Respect for others and self, and the building of harmonious relationships within the school and the wider society
- Excellence, personal achievement and high standards throughout school life.
Ethos & Attributes
We imbibe values and respect for culture through our morning assemblies which take place daily to allow time for children to reflect on Moral. Cultu ral. Spiritual and Social Aspects of life and learning.
- During assemblies we celebrate the Stars of the Week wherein we celebrate the students' achievements 8L Personality
of the month.
- Singing hymns and spiritual songs is an integral part of a morning Assembly.
- Assembly promotes focus on the 5Rs of Independent Learning.
- Classes take turns to share their learning thus allowing collective reflection.