Sarvottam International School in keeping with its motto Vision – Dedication -Honesty, aspires to develop a sense of belonging and pride in the school through:
1. Commitment by all members of the school community to its caring ethos and academic traditions.
2. Opportunity within a supportive environment for all to fulfill their potential as individuals, lifelong learners, and contributors to society.
3. Respect for others and self, and the building of harmonious relationships within the school and the wider community
4. Excellence, personal achievement, and high standards in all areas of school life.
Ethos and Attributes
Assemblies take place daily to allow time for children to reflect on the moral, cultural, spiritual, and social aspects of life and learning.
1. During assemblies we celebrate the Stars of the Week wherein we celebrate the students’ achievements & Personality of the month
2. Singing hymns and spiritual songs is an integral part of a morning Assembly
3. Assembly promotes focus on one of our 5Rs of independent learning
4. Classes take it in turns to share their learning thus allowing for suitable collective reflection.